Just home from a week holiday with my boyfriend. This hotel is really lovely. (1) The rooms were brilliant, the shower was amazing and the bed is HUGE. We had a view of the sea..not fantastic but as good as it can be in a built up area. (2) The food was great - had so much choice and never got bored of it. Different choices every night and presented beautifully. (3) The pool area is great - never had problems getting sun-beds or feeling overcrowded. The pools are lovely, with a great and good value bar in the middle with yummy cocktails.(4) Evening entertainment was a bit mediocre. Some acts were great, some were really quite bad but that may be personal taste. (5) The staff were generally very warm and welcoming and happy to help. Only one member of staff made us feel like we were a nuisance to him, and unfortunately it seems like he was a manager of some sort as he was always in a suit and not in waiting/serving uniforms like the others. Everyone was lovely though and did the hotel proud. (6) Wifi was provided free, but didn't reach room. This wasn't an issue though as I just used it when in reception or having drinks and you could pay to have a better connection if you wished. (7) The beach area in Playa del Ingles is very touristy and busy, but as the pool is so lovely we didn't spend much time at all there. One thing you must do is the Moonlight Cinema - a wonderful experience and perfect for celebrating a special occasion. We also visited Puerto Mogan which is a beautiful town. We went on Market day (Friday) so it was heaving - the market really wasn't worth it either so I would recommend going on a quiet , peaceful day.
Overall the hotel cannot be faulted, and I will definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For adults and teenager aged 16 and above: clean lines, modern design and a mix of cool whites and trendy colours. The newly designed 4 star hotel SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess in the center of Playa del Ingles is the right choice for holidaymakers seeking recreation as well as for those looking for diversion. Whether a cocktail at the pool or a cafe solo at the stylish Cocktail Bar - the SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess provides the perfect setting for a relaxed get-together with your partner or friends. Enjoy pure relaxation in the zen-style wellness area with its Balinese beds and outdoor jacuzzis. Beach lovers appreciate the nearby beach of Playa del Ingles and the famous Maspalomas dunes. In our buffet-restaurant we strive to pamper our guests with international and local specialities. Different themed buffets and a weekly Gala-Dinner provide variety. The a la Carte-Restaurant "El Bohío" serves selected snacks and set menus. We offer an extensive activities- and entertainment programme for adults. Sports enthusiast may look forward to a gym, table tennis, pool billiards, volleyball and a dart corner. For those wishing to immerse themselves in the vibrant Playa del Ingles: The resort offers a wide choice of shops, restaurants, bars and discos. By the way, one of the biggest shopping- and nightlife centre, the Yumbo Center, is right around the corner of the SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess. Wi-Fi (500 KB) is available free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Canaria Princess Hotel Gran Canaria
- Gran Canaria Princess Grand Canary
- Canaria Canary Gran Grand Princess
- Hotel Gran Canaria Princess
- SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess Playa Del Ingles