After a long search for a hotel in Spain, which should meet our expectaions, we finally found it.
After we`ve seen 10-15 hotels on each of our hollidays on Canary Island, in total about 40 hotels and appartments from 3* on, we`ve known Eugenia Victoria on Playa del Ingles. 1) Helpfull and friendly staff from receptionist on, to the barkeepers and roomladies. They all speak more languages. 2) Quality food. Gratis fresh water all day long, even at the dinner. In the morning fresh made orange juice, included in price. 3) Big, spacy rooms. 4) Roof terrace with FKK department and jacuzzi. 5) And finally the Wellness where can children also enter, at least from 9 a.m. to middday. What is very rare in Spain. In all other Spas it`s allways said that for the children younger than 16 or 18 is prohibitted by law to participate in ?!? Every changing of towells costs 1,- eur. 6) For visit cost and the see there are constantly many free buses in both directions. 7)The prices are very reasonable for all that comfort. Each point is not perfect, but all together make a unique opportunity to have an ideal holliday. 8) Guests are very civilised, majore part come from Germany and Netherlands and are comming constanly.Our family is happy to found it. 9) The only one not such a good thing is that there`s music every night untill 23.30 ?!? what is a bit annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eugenia Victoria Hotel is one of the most popular 3 star hotels in Playa del Ingles and offers something for everyone with multiple attractions, sport and leisure. It has one of the largest SPA center of Playa del Ingles, with free access for clietents of the hotel. It also offers a free shuttlebus to go to the beach. The hotel has many modern facilities and a wide range of cuisine what make the Hotel Eugenia Victoria the ideal place for a pleasant and relaxing holiday. From a privileged location in Playa del Ingles, the Hotel Eugenia Victoria has excellent facilities and spacious gardens that help to make your stay in Gran Canaria a real pleasure. Playa del Ingles is the best known of the island of Gran Canaria tourist area with a lot of shopping malls and leisure facilities, great entertainment during day and nighttime and with a good public transport connection to all directions. There is a free parkingplace on the side of the hotel and wi-fi is free of charge and available in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Eugenia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles
- Eugenia Victoria Gran Canaria
- Hotel Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria