having written two reviews on the jardin de sol and having stayed at the gran canaria princess twice, this was our 5th time me and my partner booked a late deal with thomas cook which we had never done before and they offered us the eugenia victoria 7 nights half board, all i can say is it was amazing definately worthy of being a 4star as stated i the previous review and well worth the money as we have paid a lot more for less, we stayed in room 500 it had the most amazing view (see pics) staff were friendly and quite a lot of english, the germans werent a problem actually most of them were polite but you have to remember it is german owned, the food was great but guarapos just on the left is still the best for eating at lunch times and very cheap if like me your not full board but for an extra 16 euros per day u can get all inclusive the hotel itself is huge everything you could want, and please check out the roof top terrace on floor 8 (solarium) at the end of the corrider sunbeds galore, toilet shower and a jacuzzi!! i cant rate this hotel enough it really was the best yet and would definately go back, check in is swift rooms are well kept and the maids came everyday, rooms have a fan it does the job we had no problems, safe ket is 23 euros with ten back on check out, fridge is free it may not seem like its on but it is so dont worry if you think its broke. you have a key card to use front or back entrance which saves walking round as you will see, massage sauna area which may come at an extra cost but some of it is free, anyway if you want the best hotel stay here you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eugenia Victoria Hotel is one of the most popular 3 star hotels in Playa del Ingles and offers something for everyone with multiple attractions, sport and leisure. It has one of the largest SPA center of Playa del Ingles, with free access for clietents of the hotel. It also offers a free shuttlebus to go to the beach. The hotel has many modern facilities and a wide range of cuisine what make the Hotel Eugenia Victoria the ideal place for a pleasant and relaxing holiday. From a privileged location in Playa del Ingles, the Hotel Eugenia Victoria has excellent facilities and spacious gardens that help to make your stay in Gran Canaria a real pleasure. Playa del Ingles is the best known of the island of Gran Canaria tourist area with a lot of shopping malls and leisure facilities, great entertainment during day and nighttime and with a good public transport connection to all directions. There is a free parkingplace on the side of the hotel and wi-fi is free of charge and available in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Eugenia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles
- Eugenia Victoria Gran Canaria
- Hotel Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria