Was really happy in this hotel. Lovely atmosphere, great choice of fresh food, spacious and uncrowded pool areas for sunbathing/switmming, despie 550+ rooms and all full. Very convenient from Airport, bus no 66 leaves 20 past the hour and for €3.70 drops you outside in 25/30 mins. Room was on 6th floor, bed comfortable, small tv, remote control at reception for deposit of €15. Only English speaking channels are CNN & BBC World. Quiet at night so no disturbed sleep. Sunny balcony with amazing sea views. Was just lucky to get this as hadn't paid extra for sea view room. Shower could have been a bit more powerful, but small thing in the overall scale of things. Dining room was very well managed despite there being over 1000 people staying. There was no sense that you were being rushed to finish your meal to free up your table as was the case in 4 Star hotels I have stayed in. Very near prom for lovely sea breezes and walks. 5 min walk uphill to small shopping centre with everything you could want in it. Windy while I was there so no one on the beach - January! Pool areas were sheltered though so all ok there and 2 jacuzzis, lovely. Games room also beside one of the pools, also sauna. Reception staff very helpful. Can't understand some previous negative comments.....if you smile, others smile back! Bedside light stopped working, contacted reception, 2 mins later a man arrived, knocked and replaced bulb. Excellent service. 5 internet spots in reception area - 50c for 10 mins, €1 for 20 mins. Reasonable. My whole stay was very enjoyable and will definitely be back! I was only staying 3 nights but would have liked to stay longer. Bus back to Airport stops 30 mins past the hour outside hotel. All in all a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Park Hotel is a well known and popular establishment in Gran Canaria. Its spectacular situation next to Maspalomas dunes and in front of El Veril Beach invites its guests to take a bath in the Atlantic Ocean just 100 metres away. The beach promenade connects Beverly Park with the centre of Playa del Ingles offering plenty possibilities for day and evening entertainment as well as shopping facilites. It takes you about a 15 minutes walk to get there. The hotel, has 3 pools, 2 jacuzzis, gardens, tennis court, wellness and entertainment program day and night. It also has an apartments area with private pool and direct access to the promenade. And if desired, you can be booked on the All-Inclusive system It is a great choice if you look for a reasonable price-quality relation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beverly Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Park
- Beverly Park Playa Del Ingles
- Beverly Park Hotel Gran Canaria
- Beverly Park Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria