Spent a lovely week here in August with a teenager and a six year old; had excellent family room (basically 2 room suite with kitchen area) 3 balconies and fabulous see views. The décor is a bit dated but the hotel is spotlessly clean – towels & beds changed regularly; daily maid service. We were a bit worried after reading some of the reviews but a lot of the comments are not justified. The hotel is in Gran Canaria – if I wanted English pubs etc I’d have gone to Blackpool! First experience of AI and will definitely do this again – great value. The food was excellent and the waitresses very friendly. I suppose it depends whether you are the type of person who makes the effort to be friendly or not – we do – and have always found this to be reciprocated.
One member of staff on reception doesn’t speak English and if she was there she promptly passed us onto someone who could help without any fuss. The evening entertainment is geared towards Spanish but this is what you’d expect – on a ‘Spanish’ island.
Excellent choice of pools and very clean with plenty of loungers. The pool bar does use plastic cups, which may not be the best but is appropriate for safety around swimming pools.
The kids team are fantastic and get kids of all nationalities participating – makes for a much more relaxing holiday if kids are happy.
Overall I think this hotel has a good relaxing feel to it – I don’t know how many English families there were, I didn’t count them as it really doesn’t matter to me.
The location is excellent for the beach and not far to walk to shops etc – yes it’s up some steps but the hotel can’t be held responsible for that. Excellent bus service from just outside hotel was very reasonable.
I’d agree that this hotel doesn’t pander to “English tourists” but that is part of it’s charm. We’d be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Park Hotel is a well known and popular establishment in Gran Canaria. Its spectacular situation next to Maspalomas dunes and in front of El Veril Beach invites its guests to take a bath in the Atlantic Ocean just 100 metres away. The beach promenade connects Beverly Park with the centre of Playa del Ingles offering plenty possibilities for day and evening entertainment as well as shopping facilites. It takes you about a 15 minutes walk to get there. The hotel, has 3 pools, 2 jacuzzis, gardens, tennis court, wellness and entertainment program day and night. It also has an apartments area with private pool and direct access to the promenade. And if desired, you can be booked on the All-Inclusive system It is a great choice if you look for a reasonable price-quality relation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beverly Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Park
- Beverly Park Playa Del Ingles
- Beverly Park Hotel Gran Canaria
- Beverly Park Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria