Beverly Park Hotel
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
$165
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
$132
$123
  • Breakfast included
$171
  • Pool
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
$264
$153
$135
Hotel Caserio(Playa del Ingles)
$155
Roque Nublo(Playa del Ingles)
$190
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
$64
$196
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Papayas(Playa del Ingles)
$205
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
1,890 results
All reviewssea view roomplenty of choicemain barpaellabit datedhotel entertainmentthree starbus stationcleaned every daybuffet stylesomething for everyonejust returned from a weeksand dunesjacuzzipromkasbahmogan
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stayed all inclusive in this hotel from the 1st - 8th February 2014 with two friends. The hotel itself is clean, in good decorative order and has ample facilities that one would expect from this sort of accomodation. After being checked in on arrival around 8.30pm we were told our room wasn't ready and they weren't aware it was for three when clearly the booking had always been such. This wasn't too much of a problem until we had eaten and went back to look at the room to find the third bed had a metal bar behind where the pillow was situated which clearly was a bit of a hazard. We asked for this to be sorted out and it took several phone calls, several visits and much stress just to get a suitable bed sorted.

The attitude of the head waiter on the door of the restaraunt at dinner time was shocking - on the 4th night of dining in the restaraunt myself and my two friends were refused entry to the restaraunt because we did not have long trousers on. We all had shorts on that were below the knee. A queue of people built up behind us as we simply stated that we had no long trousers with us and there had been no issue any of the previous nights. We were informed that this rule was in the documentation given to us when we checked in - which indeed it was. I then explaind that this is all very well but tell me this at the point of booking and not when I'm already in the hotel thousands of miles from home and already having brought clothing with me. We ended up out at the main reception desk to speak with the manager who was not there. Whilst this was happening other guests were going into the restaraunt in similar shorts with no issues whatsoever and on questioning the head waiter there was nothing he could say. His attitude was deplorable and we were told that if we wanted to see a doctor or play bingo we would need long trousers! I found this ludicris and utterly irrelevant to the fact we were paying guests and not members of a concentration camp. We were eventually let in and he would speak with his manager in the morning. To say it ruined my appetite was an understatement.

On the final day after checking out my friend had become unwell and we were trying to locate a pharmacy to get some medication to settle his stomach. The receptionist advised there was a pharmacy nearby and when we asked for directions we were told she was "too busy" and we were left to it.

It needs to be said that neither myself nor my two friends were being nasty or obnoxious to any of the staff.

I have to compliment the cleaning staff that serviced the bedroom everyday. I feel they went above and beyond what anyone would expect and cannot thank them enough for this.

To sum up my stay - the hotel was adequate, clean and safe and I have no issue with this at all. I do, however, have issue with the way the staff in the hotel spoke to myself and my two friends who I feel neccessary to say again were paying guests and the staff's attitude overall was very poor and whilst it didn't ruin my holiday I certainly will not be staying in this hotel ever again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank Paul T
Reviewed February 11, 2014

After reading some of the views I was slightly apprehensive with what we would be arriving to. However it really wasn’t bad at all! I have stayed in three and four star all inclusive, I would say this was more four star. We were in a party of eight and stayed for four days from the 31st January 2014.

The drinks were good, small but good. The food was really lovely, hot and fresh, a bit repetitive but we always managed to find something we liked! Entertainment was OK, we didn’t really watch much, too busy getting drunk!

Overall we really enjoyed our stay, nothing to worry about, and at the end of the day you do get what you pay for. If you are like us, just looking for a cheap easy holiday then I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Dont go for dinner at peek times or you will be queing all around the hotel! Wait until about 8pm and you shoudl be safe.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Samantha W
Luciano R, Director de Recepción at Beverly Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2015

Thank you very much for your comments, we are very happy that your stay has proved satisfactory in every way, your opinion is very important for us, this together with the continuous improvements that we are carrying out like new Smart TV, light system, hair dryer, new bed linen, wall droves, Wifi signal in all rooms, etc., encourages us to meet the expectations of our customers.

We also are in a process of implementation of ISO9001, 14001 EMAS Environment Care and 18001 at HRW Health and Risk at work.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.
The Beverly Park Team

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed at Beverly Park Hotel for three nights. Certainly got a nice cheap holiday, probably wouldn't stay here again, but had a good time. The rooms were fine- pretty average, pretty dated, but fine- our room wasn't ready for nearly 2 hours when we arrived at the hotel which was quite annoying as it was already 1pm. But luckily this hotel is in a good location, about 5 minutes walk from the beach which was lovely, and right next to a little supermarket too. The hotel food was pretty awful though- breakfast was fine but we struggled to find anything we wanted to eat at dinner time, and had to pay extra for any drinks so we didn't bother, the paying system sounded complicated... Yeah i wouldn't have bothered with half board if i'd known the dinner was so bad, but we survived. The pool area was lovely although the pool itself was apparently freezing- I didn't dare go in- the hotel was full of old couples, we were probably the youngest ones there. Overall, it was a nice holiday in an average hotel- wasn't awful, wasn't great- so if you're after something very basic and cheap and aren't fussy with food, it's worth staying here especially for the location!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KimHanzlik
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed at this hotel from 20th - 27th Jan 2014
Reception - checked in no problems
Room - sea view nice and clean
Food - very good always able to eat, we were all inclusive
Pool Bar- the barman with the grey hair a bit miserable but service good.Help yourself to soft drinks and coffees, snacks - good selection of sandwiches and chips and ice cream.
Main Bar - a bit like a canteen inside but had a lovely outdoor terrace, service good, entertainment not great, but thats personal taste.
This is a good 3* hotel the food is hot and well cooked and a good selection of meats, meat dishes and fish, salads and breads.

Room Tip: pay for a sea view room
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Elaine R
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was worried after reading some of the reviews on this hotel after booking. There is no question that the hotel (for the price paid) offers very good value for money. Yes the hotel is dated, the resteraunt is busy at peak times and the reception is sometimes under staffed, however i found myself asking what people expect for the price that they pay?. I stayed three nights and the room was clean, no english TV - so what on holiday who wants to watch TV? the food was perfectly adequate and I diddnt get involved in the entertainment as everyone was over 60 - But then what do you expect of a budget hotel in Gran Canaria in January?
if you want a cheap bit of sun in Januray then this is an ideal spot. i used it a base for a cycling holiday and its was great as all the oldies were in bed by 10 and there was no noise!
I suggest that the people who seem so upset by the the hotel put their hands in their pocket and stay somewhere else..... they may then achieve the level of comfort and standards the price reflects.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo