I went on an all inclusive week to the Beverly Park. it is quite a walk to the Yumbo and the nightlife of Playa. it's also about €4.50 in a cab. Firstly some of the staff are, while not exactly rude, I suppose could be described as nonchalant. It's doubtful any of them would go the extra mile.
The outside space at the hotel is excellent. The pool areas are great. There are plenty on sunbeds and the bar is conveniently placed. The all inclusive includes spirits, local beer, wine, sangria and soft drinks. There's also a snack bar serving hamburgers, toasties, salads etc. The find in the restaurant is ok. Sonera reviews say it is amazing. it really isn't remarkable but there is plenty of choice. The salads are good and there is always a choice of grilled meat or fish. The food wasn't really adventurous enough for me. For those reviewers wanting English food - go on holiday in England!! Seriously you're in another country! Try their food!! The rooms are fine. We had a partial sea view without having to pay for it. The air con was effective and the rooms were clean enough.
The entertainment is laughable but I really wasnt bothered by it. we went out every night. I'd advise learning a few words of Spanish. Even if it's just to say hello, thank you and to order a drink. Its really not difficult. and will serve you well if you make an effort. The English have a bad reputation abroad and looking at some of the Bits in the hotel I can see why. The Bits were the only ones moaning about stuff. The people of other nationalities were perfectly nice and quite frankly I preferred spending time with them rather than the whinging brits.I probably wouldn't go all inclusive again. There are plenty of places to eat in the resort to suit most budgets. I'd probably get an apartment if I went again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Park Hotel is a well known and popular establishment in Gran Canaria. Its spectacular situation next to Maspalomas dunes and in front of El Veril Beach invites its guests to take a bath in the Atlantic Ocean just 100 metres away. The beach promenade connects Beverly Park with the centre of Playa del Ingles offering plenty possibilities for day and evening entertainment as well as shopping facilites. It takes you about a 15 minutes walk to get there. The hotel, has 3 pools, 2 jacuzzis, gardens, tennis court, wellness and entertainment program day and night. It also has an apartments area with private pool and direct access to the promenade. And if desired, you can be booked on the All-Inclusive system It is a great choice if you look for a reasonable price-quality relation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beverly Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Park
- Beverly Park Playa Del Ingles
- Beverly Park Hotel Gran Canaria
- Beverly Park Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria