Koka Apartments
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
$165
$153
$135
Apartamentos Las Orquideas(Playa del Ingles)
$54
  • Pool
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
$132
$124
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
$171
  • Pool
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
$263
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
$64
  • Pool
Roque Nublo(Playa del Ingles)
$190
$196
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Papayas(Playa del Ingles)
$205
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewskasbah centrethe main blockbus stop rightnoisy at nightcheap holidayirish centremin walklarge balconyunitscouch
Reviewed May 27, 2013

stayed in the koka 14th to the 23rd of May pool looked like a crime scene with the red/white tape,locks on all doors need repairing keys wouldnt work.water was off some days from 10 to 3,apartment next door was been revamped drilling and banging all day,apartment above been repainted all the debris was brushed down on us,the only clue i had that the cleaner was in was that the bed was made,fridge looked like the Antartic,toilet was filthy,complete disaster.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mariadawn123
Reviewed May 23, 2013

we only stopped one night bugs dirty beds curtains ect if you can afford extra few quid then worth it we not fussy people but it was the pits went for wedding they turned off water on wedding day so moved out

Room Tip: get room in different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank andrew j
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm still here until 18th. Pool hasn't been available all week as there's some heavy work taking place. Each day at 8am, drilling and hammering starts not only by the pool but in apartments above! There is no free wifi, you have to pay quite a lot for it but it does mean you can connect to other hotspots around the island.

The toilet broke twice. The second time, the janitor said it was my fault for flushing too hard...however, the flush was not strong enough so I've now resorted to flushing with the shower which is quite powerful.

The hotel seems deserted...but then with the noise it's hardly surprising.

Bed is uncomfortable. Staff are nonchalant.

Kitchen poorly equipped.

Generally just bad! I stay out most of the time, no bar open, no restaurant open, no cafe open. Appalling value for money.

Bathroom needs a significant update!

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Ivan A
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from 26/04/13-10/05/13 & from the first 30mins had to move rooms due to work being carried out next door added to the fact the room was absolutely disgusting. Work was constantly being carried out on numerous apartments EVERYDAY of my stay regardless that the hotel was pretty busy. From 8am-4am with a siesta around 2pm, so expect no late morning rises or chilling by the pool. I had 3 uninvited visitors in my room (no 3304) which came from underneath the sink, god only knows how they got there, possibly from the pipework. The walls are paper thin & I could hear everything from the woman coughing constantly in room 3303, to water running from the toilet. The whole place was an absolute nightmare. I spoke to reception about this a few times & they insisted the work HAD to be done & they 'could no thing', which was the typical of the response I came to expect. This has been about my 10th visit to Playa Del Ingles & can genuinely say its been the WORST place I've had the mis-pleasure of staying in. How ANYONE can say they were happy to stay here or it was grand/ok etc, clearly need their head seen too because it was anything but grand.

This place is only fit for demolishing & during my stayed was actually renamed "KOKA-roach" because of the amount of unwanted guests living with me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Horrible experience. Reception staff were hardly ever there and when they were they were miserable. The apartment itself was tiny and shabby. My bed kept collapsing as the legs were just bits of wood that fell over when you sat on it. Constant drilling and banging all day long from the room above being renovated so there was no chance of having a nap in the day. On the last day they drilled through the bathroom ceiling bursting a pipe and leaving the bathroom flooded and full of debris, so we were not able to use it. Reception didn't want to know but after persisting they sent a maintenance man who said he'd get it cleaned (this was early morning), we went out for the day and it still wasn't even touched by the evening when we got in, and was still like it when we left!. Pool was not available on the last day either. And we had 6 cockroaches in our room throughout the 2 weeks. Would not recommend this place or go back. Have been going to GC for 11 years and this was the only place i haven't liked.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends