“Professional and friendly!”

Surf Canaries Surf School
Ranked #2 of 14 Tours in Playa del Ingles
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an official surf school in the south of Gran Canaria. With the headquarters and classroom at the foot of the sand dunes of Maspalomas, we offer high-quality surf classes – from a one-day-experience for beginners to intermediate/advanced classed. Thanks to being mobile, we choose every day the best beach for learning depending on the conditions – great waves, fun and safe tuition at non-touristy, uncrowded beaches all around the island!
Helsinki, Finland
“Professional and friendly!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Wanted to try surfing for few years and am very glad I chose Surf Canaries! Staff was really professional, friendly and supportive. The group wasn't too big, the beach had great waves and you had personal coaching as well. I can recommend them for everyone. If you wanna try, go for it!

• Polish first
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great surf school with really friendly staff”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I went on a 4 day course last summer with surf canaries and it was brilliant. We were given new thing to try each day and the progress we made was brilliant. Each day we had a theory lesson before heeding to the beach for the days surfing which was great as previous surfing lessons I've been on haven't provided this. The staff are all really knowledgable and really friendly so I would highly recommend a course.

Visited August 2012
Bern, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very personal surf school with excellet skills!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

BAM! Surf Canaries rocks! This school does everything right. Just to outline the highligts: They picked us up at our hotel, gave a great theory class in they surf school, explained details well and with humor. (Those guys are always smiling =D)
We got a survial bag with Water, Apple Juice, Sandwich, Wetsuit and Wetshirt. Even the ride to the spot in the van was fun, good music and conversations =)
They did nail it with paying attention to each of the students! They noticed what you are doing right and wrong and gave me tips right away to do it better. They help you in the water, off the water, all the time =) Also they make awesome photos for showing off at your friends ;)
They do have each of the 5 days course new theory and practial stuff ready for you!
Those were just a few of all good points =)

Thanks a lot for enrichen my holidays and made me do things I couldn't imagine before due to my disability. Hugs to Danny, Annika and Jordan

Visited October 2012