“very good value.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“very good value.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

on the first floor of yumbo overlooking main bars.terrace which we loved to sit at and watch the entertainment below around 10 pm.staff very friendly and attentive.very good unpretentious food.fillet steak ,fresh crunchy vegetables,jkt potatoe and piping hot.decent bottle wine for two people only 45 euros.went a few times here.

Visited December 2012

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Preston, United Kingdom
“A frequent visitor!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I visit gran canaria every year for my annual holiday. I visit Cosmos on a regular basis. They have an extensive menu with fabulous attentive staff without being invasive. Service is great. You never feel rushed or hurried even when the place is really busy. Try the mixed kebab if you dare!!! It's massive!

Aberdeen
“perfect”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My partner and i have been to playa del ingles 4 times and always passed this place, even though it is rather busy. But we have been missing out! We decided to give it a try, service was great and friendly, food was fast, and was fresh. It was very reasonably priced too! We have 5 days left of our holiday and we will definately be back here before we leave!

• Visited September 2012
Newcastle
“Looks like it may be a good one, but it is JUST average”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

When walking around the Yumbo Centre, it appears most of the restaurants are much of a muchness, but if you pass a restaurant that seems sizeable and they are struggling to get everyone seated then you may think this is the sign of a good one. For me personally the only reason I can assume this place is packed, is because it is very central and offers a cheap set-menu, which we did not order from. Service is minimal, no frills and the food whilst edible, I thought to be quite run of the mill and it won't blow you away. In fact I find it hard to remember what I ate there. The best thing about this restaurant for me was the view over the Yumbo centre while eating you can people watch. A good time to visit would be just before sunset.

• Visited July 2012
uk
“Superb!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

It was my partners 50th Birthday while we where in Playa and i booked a table here as a suprise,They didnt let me down,the table was decorated with ballons etc and we where treated briliantly!!!

The food is excellent,freshly prepared and the steaks are superb!!!!,great service too and its always busy which is a great testament!!

• Visited June 2012