Stayed here with my partner last week and had a fantastic time. We stay in a two bedroom bungalow which sleeps up to six. The bungalows where stylish and modern and set in fantastic grounds with two great swimming pools both with hot tubes, which surprisingly heated. The staff where fantastic and attentive and have never seen maids work as hard and for as long as at the sol barbican. Nothing seemed to much trouble for them. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in playa del ingles. It is only a 5 min walk from the shoppings and the yumbo centre and 15 mins walk and your on the magnificent setting of the sand dunes. Only criticism that I had was poor wifi if you need to use it but it is a free service so can't grumble to much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments and bungalows. Renovated in 2015, it offers excellent facilities and services. Certified with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, Sol Barbacan is an ideal destination to spend your holidays, accompanied by your family and friends, with its spacious gardens, is an oasis in Playa del Ingles. 500 m distance from the city center, 2 km from Playa del Ingles beach and golf courses, 6,5 km from Playa de Maspalomas beach, 15 km from the airport, 29 km from Puerto de Mogan, 30 km from Las Palmas, 77 km de Teror and 89 km from the Valle de Agaete valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Sol Barbacan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sol Barbacan
- Sol Melia Playa Del Ingles
- Sol Barbacan Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria