We have been making our holiday at Barabacan many times before, this Easter is no exception. We are travelling with 2 kids 7 og years and do always book the bungalows. These are well equipped 2 bed apartments with 2 very good bathrooms. The cleaning is very good and the level of maintenance are very good. The garden is kept very well.
The staff at the hotels is welcoming and we would like to especially favour the reception staff who is always very attentative and wlcomming.
This year the weather in Easter has not been in favour of sunbathing.
We would recommend this hotel very much and we will be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments and bungalows. Renovated in 2015, it offers excellent facilities and services. Certified with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, Sol Barbacan is an ideal destination to spend your holidays, accompanied by your family and friends, with its spacious gardens, is an oasis in Playa del Ingles. 500 m distance from the city center, 2 km from Playa del Ingles beach and golf courses, 6,5 km from Playa de Maspalomas beach, 15 km from the airport, 29 km from Puerto de Mogan, 30 km from Las Palmas, 77 km de Teror and 89 km from the Valle de Agaete valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sol Barbacan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sol Barbacan
- Sol Melia Playa Del Ingles
- Sol Barbacan Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria