From the moment you arrive the service from all member's of staff is just outstanding and done with a very natural smile.
The hotel is well kept, our room was very modern in a traditional sort of way. With updated and new bathrooms, good range of english speaking programmes on the TV and room were kept spotless. A welcome gift of fruit and port was in our room on arrival. We arrived about 8.30pm and rather than checkin they gave us our hotel card and advised us to go and have our evening meal which started at 8pm and they would do all the rest when we had eatenl. A real nice touch!
The range and standard of Breakfast and Evening meal was excellent.
Just a perfect holiday from start to end. Our first RIU experience and we can see why its number 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria