Lets start with the negative we arrived at Gran Canaria but no Thomson rep at airport or on the coach which unfortunately due to penny pinching by Thomson allowed several passengers on the coach to behave with obscene and vulgar language regardless of the fact that children were on the coach ( would have been prevented if a Thomson rep was present) after a trip from hell we arrived at our hotel, The room was excellent however our view from our balcony was of a big palm tree only ( we laughed) The staff at this hotel are friendly and helpful and the food is plentiful and of a good quality. Pool areas are good and staff who attend you there are excellent .Holidays are what you make of them and this hotel was a great start to making our holiday a good one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria