What a great hotel, staff excellent, room cleaned thoroughly every morning, choices for breakfast and evening meals were excellent, drinks/ great measures Facilities first class, plenty of beds and parasols, fresh towels every day in room and at pool. They went out of their way to help us celebrate our anniversary/birthday, iced bucket with cava and flowers in room, petals and candle on our dinner table etc Only negative I can think of is that the evening entertainment could have been better. However, everything else was so good that we will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria