Spent a week here end February, first time at this hotel although have stayed Riu before. Everything was as expected from this chain. Staff friendly but not over-familiar. Plenty of choice of food for vegetarians or non-meat eaters. Don't have anything negative to say about the hotel or staff, but whoever was in the room above was tossing their left-over croissants onto our patio, and also dropping ash and butts. Not the hotel's fault of course, but maybe people should be a little more considerate. If your'e the culprit and reading this - think before you throw!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria