Riu palace is an excellent stay because of the location at the dunes. You walk in half an hour to the beach. The view is wonderful from the sea view room.
The rooms are rather classic but nice, only the beds are too hard!
The hotel is not too big, after a couple of days you feel at home. As mentioned before it us not a hotel for kids, teenagers. But for couples and singles, straight and gay!
The hotel has a beautiful pool area with huge trees.
But the secret of this hotel is the staff. All the people working here do their best to have a relaxed carefree holiday. We were amazed by it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria