An ideal place for people who think we are in the 80' s - the building and pool area are really nice, worse are the rooms. These would badly need a facelift - the furniture remembers better times. The tiny room I had reminded me of rooms in Tokyo - but the view from balcony compensated a lot.
there is no wi-fi at all at the rooms - most guests are over 60, so they apparently don t miss internet...
The location is great - at the Maspalomas Dunes, 15 minute' s walk to the beach.
Food was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria