We have been going to Gran Canaria for about 15 years now & have stayed in many hotels over these years. But, once we stayed here for the first time in 2010 we realised we wouldn't be able to return to any of the others, perfectly good though some of these were.
It's just that they do it so much better at the Riu Palace Maspalomas, from the moment you arrive.
The staff are attentive and genuinely appear to want you to have a great break.
Hotel restaurant is great too with a good selection of food & some nice wines to purchase.
Such a relaxing oasis from what can be a rather bawdy Playa del Ingles. I hope we can return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria