Spent 1 week in the south point of Playa del Ingles.
From the check in to the time i left, staff was great. Everything was very organized, clean, friendly.
Even it was peak season and the hotel was crowed, staff was very helpful, front desk now your name. Even at breakfast it well organized, self serving buffet with many fresh juices what I most appreciated.
For Wifi you had to go to the Lobby. WLAN was not very fast. In the rooms no WIFI.
I expect that now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria