This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel , the last time being March 2011
The hotel is first class, the staff are first class and the variety and quality of the food likewise.
For visiting the Maspalomas Sands, this hotel could not be better located, but is a bit of a distance from a resort if that is what you are looking for.
The hotel would suit persons aged from 45- 50 plus, who like a quality service and equivalent surroundings.
I would definitely go again, there is just something about the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria