Have stayed there for 2 weeks from 3rd to 17th of July. Have been together there with my friend. Real pleasure. We had a very fast check in and after 5 minutes, the bellboy knocked on our door with our luggage.
We came just before dinner time, so we went down in the restaurant which is located outside ( in case of bad weather they have a room inside). A few times we came about 7 p.m. so there were no problems with the tables. But if you came after 7, than you could wait a little before you get a place. (tip, come before 7 or after 8 p.m.) Morning buffet is great and big. There are everything from müsli to bacon, eggs and pancakes.
Lunch is not so big but there are a lot of food: fish, meet, potatoes, mini pizzas, different salads.
Dinner is just huge!!! Different fish, shrimps, meats, salads, 10 kinds of cakes, 6 kinds of ice-cream, fresh fruits. And 2-3 cooks are standing by to make some sausages, fish or meet to your order.
In the lobby they wrote everyday what theme there was for the evenings dinner. There been some Austrian, Chines, Mexican, Balcan, gala buffet and others. Everyday there was something new. So even you are on AI for two weeks we did not get tired from food.
Drinks - you can get what ever you want. When you will check in you will get the card with everthing on all inclusive. But anyway the drinks are very cheap.
We also got a safety deposit box, which cost 28 euro for 2 weeks.
Staff were nice and all the time would help you with everthing. Even there are always a lot of people, anyway they been fast enought to serve the drinks.
In the restaurant they have to lines with the smocking tables and 2 nonsmoking. If you dont want to set beside the family with the kids take the smoking line (anyway there are not so much people who smoked, so dont worry about smoke) To AI you will get a card that you have to show in lunch and dinner time (instead of an annoying red wristband) The room we got, #526, was very big, we had room for our clothes ( 2 girls on 2 weeks vacations, try just to imagine the volume) Big bathroom, with the ameneties (but dont know about quality ) The ressort is very big, so try that exit beside the restaurant it is the shortest way to the beach.
Swimming pool is clean and in good condition. The bar close to the pool is open from 11 to 17.The sunbeds area are also in good conditions, and there are always personal who will bring you the mattress or parasol.
On the top of the hotel are jacuzzi which you can rent for 50 euro for few hours with champagne and fruits.You can also find a nude area on the top of the building. Small but good gym you can visit on the 3rd floor.
Every evening there are some entertainment from the woman who is hired by hotel (some quiz and bingo) and also some different dancing and circus group.
The hotel has 2 type of room A and B.Type A on the 1st to 4th floor with the small kitchen, and the 5th to 11th it are standard room. For extra pay you can change you standard room to the more luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria