We have just returned from a week at the Sandy Beach. This was our second visit and again the hotel lived up to all our expectations. We had a slight problem on arrival with the rooms allocated, but to the hotel management's credit it was sorted out straight away. The management and staff work exceeding hard in making sure that you enjoy your stay. All I can say is Ursula you have a fantastic team with everyone working extremely hard.
The selection of all inclusive food and drinks are of a very good quality. We also enjoyed the evening entertainment especially the Three Tenors, the juggler (and the drag act!!!)
There is a kettle and cups in the room, if you want to take advantage of this facility, take your own tea bags and there is no problem getting milk from the bar to put in the fridge.
We are already looking forward to our return in March 2014 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria