this was my first holiday abroad and my daughter, grandsons and myself could not have chosen better. We were treated with courtesy and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and so much of it !! It was a short walk to the beach and local shopping centre. Rooms were very clean and well furnished, and had plenty of room. The pool was super, once again kept very clean, the only complaint was the water football took too much time and spoilt it for swimmers. Evening entertainment was good and varied, family orientated. We tried to book the rooftop Jacuzzi but unfortunately it was fully booked for the entire holiday, perhaps a second one is needed. Overall this was a fabulous holiday which I would recommend. Well done Ursula and your great team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria