Stayed at the Sandy Beach from 29/10/12 until 5/11/12 - wife and I and 16 year old Granddaughter. It was an excellent choice.
The only bad point, from my point of view, was the beds were very very hard and consequently most uncomfortable (may be deliberate because the quality was fine) - I found it very hard to get a good nights sleep.
But do not let that put you off staying there. I would most definitely go back. The food was excellent. The staff were also excellent - very friendly,efficient and plenty of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Travelocity so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria