“Awesome hotel and awesome location!”

MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires
Ranked #12 of 135 Hotels in Playa del Ingles
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Have stayed here 3 times now, on every occasion it has always been spotlessly clean, very nice staff, rooms 100% perfect and the location is superb! If you're planning a trip involving the Yumbo Centre or the beach which is only down the road, this hotel is well worth paying the extra for.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew S
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your review.

For your next time, please contact me directly and we will find the best deal for you:)

My emial: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Not much to fault here for the money they charge it is excellent value especially given location! Would stay again if its available! Just bear in mind there is no air con if visiting in peak of summer!!

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Signature82

Thank you so much for your nice review:)

We don´t have air con in the rooms...but we rent fan in peak summer and whenever you want for 2€ day.

I would like if you could contact me directly for your next booking, I will try to get the best deal always for you:)

My emial: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Cant fault this hotel , lovely atmosphere. Staff obliging. Loads of loungers round the pool . Next to yumbo centre but no noise at night. Casino as you go into hotel but never seemed busy. It was my birthday when I was here and got flowers and a bottle of fizz from the hotel left in my room

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JenB04

Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

I would appreciate if you would like to come to be in contact with me directly by emial: laura@grupomur.com

Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Visited the Buenos Aires end of january 2014 for some winter sun & we were'nt dissapointed. Hotel fantastic & so are the staff we were treat like old friends.The rooms are very clean & comfortable & we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: higher floors have the better views- they all overlook the pool area.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank derek w
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for leaving your review.

I´m happy reading that you have enjoyed your stay, If you want to come back, please write me an email: laura@grupomur.com

I will help you with everything;)

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel near to the nightlife. The rooms were very clean and towels replaced often, we were pleased to have a room with a kitchen even though we were half board. the buffet was good although not as much choice as other hotels it was deffinately quality not quantity. The food was as good as a decent restaurant. The staff were always friendly, there is a casino under hotel which we were worried may be noisy; but didnt hear any noise from it. The pool area was spotless and they scrubbed it every day. I will book here again next year :-)

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Escapefromlife
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your comment.
If you want to come back. please don´t hesitate to contact me whenever you want.
My email address: laura@grupomur.com

Thank you again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Just returned from a week in GC, staying at the Buenos Aires again and once again can not find fault with this place.

From arrival to departure, all the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The apartment was spotlessly clean and was kept so by the excellent housekeeping team (who visited everyday apart from Sunday).

We didn't check out the TV so not sure what (if any) English channels there are, but we were on holiday and didn't come to watch TV. The WiFi signal was great on the balcony and in the living room but didn't extend to the bedroom but considering it is free then I was just thankful the place had one.

We only ever stay SC due to the number of restaurants and bars in the area (specifically in the Yumbo), so do not know what the food is like in the restaurant but judging by how many people ate there it can't be that bad.

People who stay here and then complain about the noise really need to get a grip. You are not only staying in the middle of a very popular holiday destination but also around places of employment for the locals so noise is going to happen. We only heard a lot of noise in the morning from the road but it's only cars passing and not anything major. People who live in Playa have to go to work so if you want silence then find some accommodation in the mountains, but you won't as you will complain it's too far from anything. There isn't even any noise from the Yumbo next door and they have bars going until 6am (I know, I have been).

All in all, I have stayed at the Buenos Aires before and will stay again and again as it is the best accommodation on the island for the price you pay - clean, close to everything and most of all excellent staff. If you thinking of going the you will enjoy it.

Room Tip: All rooms have a pool view and are south facing, just try not to get room 308' 408 or 508 as the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Dusty290
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review:)
I´m happy reading that you have enjoyed your holidays once again with us.

For us it is really important to know how the reapiting clients feel when they come back:) So thank you again, and we look forward to having you here soon again.

For anything you need pleasse contact me by emial: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed February 17, 2014

If you like to party at the Yumbo, don' t care about location, beach or pool, these apartments are good choice. All apartments have a balcony facing the pool - there is no noise from the neighbouring Yumbo and no privacy.
The apartments are modern and modest, very clean. There are two single beds in the dark bedroom. The free Wifi is very weak and unstable.
The beach is appr. 20 minute' walk, the dunes 30 min.
The hotel is okay but next time I will try a different one.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Boris2001
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you very much for leaving your review.
I hope you had a good time with us.
Regarding the Wifi, we specify that our network works from the balcony and in the common areas.

If you need anything, please, don´t hesitate to contact me anytime, my emial is laura@grupomur.com

Bet wishes,

MUR Hotel Neptuno Gran Canaria
MUR Hotel Neptuno Gran Canaria
#13 of 135 in Playa del Ingles
Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel

Been to MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires? Share your experiences!