2,782 results
All reviews block c salad self service pool bar free safe entertainment team soft drinks evening entertainment gran canaria tui rep plenty of choice on tap all inclusive hotel water polo bar staff kids club great holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Due to leave the hotel today we have had a lovely holiday. The staff are all polite happy and helpful,the food is plentiful and tasty for people who are moaning I really dont no what you expect isn't food in your own home repetitive?? The animation team work very hard and again always smiling especially the lady who does the aqua aerobics she made me tired just watching her. Dan who served us frequently in the downstairs bar was lovely. I would definitely recommend this hotel to couples or families alike there really is something for everyone

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Servatur, Guest Relations Manager at Servatur Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Dear Sonya1872,

What a nice review of Servatur Waikiki! We are glad to know that our facilities fir you. Our team is constantly working to offer a lovely place to spend your holidays. Thank you so much.

Comments like yours help us everyday to keep improving. Thank you so much for your words. We wish to be your next option on your next holidays.If you write us an email with your wishes for your next stay, we will be happy to help you: waikiki@servatur.com.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Arrived at Hotel and was a little taken back at the room. 2 Adults and 2 Children in one room is not ideal at all and thought we would have one separate bedroom but no. Went down to ask for a bigger room or a room with a separate bedroom but. they had nothing else. Possibly our fault for not booking a family room but with 4 people I assumed there would be a bedroom.

That is the only thing I can find to moan about. My family had a great time. The place was spotlessly clean which was a surprise considering guests were leaving stuff everywhere. The staff here work really hard and were all friendly and brilliant. I can't fault them. The food was in my opinion really good, lots of choice and they made an effort by providing chocolate fountains and had a themed meals occasionally.

The entertainment was over too early but that's just me as I like being up late drinking. The entertainment staff were lovely every one of them made such an effort and were good fun. I have still got the Soneo dance and music going around in my head.
Lots to do on resort too for the kids and the adult pool area was a welcome retreat from the kids.

Thanks team....
Gutted I had to come home loved it. Will be back for sure.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank rbb1973

Dear rbb1973,

We thank you for sharing your experience at Servatur Waikiki.
It is very satisfactory to know that your experience was so lovely.All our team work with enthusiasm and we are happy our guests can appreciate it.

We would like you to count on us for future visits to the Canary Islands.If you ever plan to come back, what we sincerely hope, please, write us an email at waikiki@servatur.com and we will be at your disposal since the very first moment.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

The cleanliness of the hotel and all the staff were great and had no issues there. However I feel paying for all inclusive was a waste of money for me anyways. The vegetarian choices food wise were rubbish, every day for lunch and dinner I found myself having plain pasta (sauce had meat in it) and cheese pizza and chips as thats all they had on offer besides the salad bar. Even my partner who eats meat found lunch and dinner repetitive and ate the same meals as well every day. The bar was good, pour you own drinks went down well. The area itself wasn’t too bad but not great for a couple as its definetly more family orientated, however our money was stolen so watch out by the beach who you stop to talk to!
Overall, food, especially if you dont eat meat is VERY repetitive and be prepared to eat the same for lunch and dinner as the food for both is identical.
Hotel itself and staff can’t be faulted and I appreciate that they try their best to give you a good holiday

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear shaniaaaj,

Thank you for sharing your opinion of your recent stay at our hotel.

Please, accept our most sincere apologies for not having reached your full satisfaction. This is certainly not the quality of service we want to provide to our guests. Rest assured we have registered your comments to study improvement actions.

If there is something we can do for you, please, contact us at waikiki@servatur.com.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Just got back from a week at this hotel which was thoroughly enjoyable. The hotel is immaculately clean. The staff in the dining room were very efficient making sure tables were cleaned. The reception staff speak good English and were very helpful whenever asked for any information or assistance. There is a nice outdoor Jacuzzi area which is very pleasant and peaceful. One annoyance is although there are several signs not to reserve sunbeds people do this all the time and then disappear for hours when someone else could use them!!! grrr
The food was good and I can be a bit fussy but there was always something I could eat and there is lots of freshly prepared food which is always a plus for me. Rooms are cleaned every day and towels changed if you wish. Overall I would return to this hotel as I found it good value for money.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joanna W
Servatur, Guest Relations Manager at Servatur Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear Joanna W,

It is a pleasure for us to read your opinion of your recent stay at Servatur Waikiki.

We are glad to know that our facilities fit you. Our team is constantly working to offer a lovely place to spend your holidays. We are eager to see you again in our hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Clean and busy family hotel.
We stayed for a week and had no complaints with the food or kids entertainment, our daughter loved it!
We usually eat out but we couldn't justify it as the food was always great.
The staff are very helpful and friendly too.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Drakestar1980

Dear Drakestar1980,

Such a nice review of Servatur Waikiki.We are proud to read that we have achieved your expectation from the beginning.Improving every day is one of our main objectives to offer our guests the best holidays.
We would love to see you again.

Yours thankfully,