Nice hotel with very friendly staff ,the hotel is spotless and the food is excellent . Very good vfm and would recomend to families and couples . The island is easy to get around and theres a very good and cheap busservice outsidethe hotel. We went to peurto mogan , puerto rico , maspolomas , las palmas amongst other places easily and cheaply by bus.
The downside of gran canaria and pdl and maspolomas in particular was constant harassment. By timeshare touts (stopping you with scratchcards) and the africans selling sunglasses , watches etc there friendly enough but was getting fed up with saying no thanks!
The waikiki is well worth considering if you go to pdi enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Five 7-storey round buildings * 3,500 m2 garden * 1.5 Km from Playa del Ingles beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 500 m from the city centre * 400 m from "Metro" and "Kasbah" shopping centres * 30 km from the airport * 50 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Servatur Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Waikiki Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Riu Waikiki Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Servatur Waikiki Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria