Just returned from this hotel and can say had a lovely time. The food was what you would expect from an all inclusive, fish, burgers, salad bars etc, so was repetitive but quite enjoyable. We only went for a week so could imagine that if you were staying for 2 weeks you may want to eat outside of the hotel. There are plenty of places that you can eat out, near to the hotel and we enjoyed a really nice Indian meal that was only up the road from the hotel (near the local shops).
The service that is provided from all staff, is one of the best I have experienced. Everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcome, from the reception staff, bar staff to the cleaners.
The hotel itself is a little dated but is kept very clean. We asked for an extra pillow and it was in our room within a matter of minutes. My only criticisms of this hotel is that the beds are very, very hard and the pool is really cold. However, these are only minor criticisms.
I would return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Five 7-storey round buildings * 3,500 m2 garden * 1.5 Km from Playa del Ingles beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 500 m from the city centre * 400 m from "Metro" and "Kasbah" shopping centres * 30 km from the airport * 50 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Servatur Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Waikiki Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Riu Waikiki Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Servatur Waikiki Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria