Just returned from a week at the Riu Waikiki, overall the hotel is very good value for money. as others have stated theres no air conditioning, no hairdryer and no fridge in the room but we knew this when booking. the food is very good, lots of choice for breakfast, dinner and tea and a snack bar open for the best part of the day. its about 15-20 minute walk to the beach or there's a curtesy bus from the hotel. Entertainment team work really hard and there's always something going on if your that way inclined. Always managed to get a sunbed by the pool - even in the afternoon. Rooms cleaned regulary. A time and table is allocated for the evening meal either 6.30 or 8.30 - we had 8.30 which was about right but i think if you asked for the earlier time there would have been no problms getting it. good cocktails in the lounge downstairs - much better than the pool bar - beer and soft drinks on tap which saves having to queue. not many places open in the resort itself - unless we looked in the wrong place, walked to the kasbah for some food and a couple of drinks but fairly quiet out and about so mainly stayed in the hotel and made the most of the all inclusive. Overall a nice break in a good 3 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Five 7-storey round buildings * 3,500 m2 garden * 1.5 Km from Playa del Ingles beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 500 m from the city centre * 400 m from "Metro" and "Kasbah" shopping centres * 30 km from the airport * 50 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Servatur Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Waikiki Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Riu Waikiki Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Servatur Waikiki Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria