“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had a one day private course with the company and it was absolute fun. I cannot imagine better activity for a family (me and 2 kids 12&14 y.o.) with teenagers or even for everyone who doesn't want to spend his vacation in Canaria like a vegetable, laying under the sun. Our instructor Guillermo - was a great guy, very professional, friendly and patient. He was giving to kids a theory then they were practicing again and again on the sand, and only after more than 20 times of repeating- they went to the sea. AT the beginning it was hard to believe that its possible to do- but finally they both made it!They were standing on the pad and surfing! How happy they were! And trust me this is really hard to do!This is the best best what you can offer to your kids and for yourself. Don't miss it- this is unforgettable experience and really useful skill. Cant wait for our next vacation to repeat! Thank you guys!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gulnara A
prosurfingcompany, Manager at Pro Surfing Company, responded to this review, July 1, 2016
Hola Gulnara A,

Surf courses are amazing to do as a family, Surfing is a sport that you need to do more often to get the feeling and the right muscle memory. Great that you all managed to stand up on the first day already and i am sure you will improve a lot the second time you surf.

Thank you for joining us and let us meet again.

Shaka,

Fussen, Germany
“Surfing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

A very nice and exhausting day with surfing :-)
But it´s absolutly a have-to-do!! So much fun - and the feeling when catch your first wave with the Pop Up and stand it :-) That´s surfing - be once with the wave :-)

Hola Patricia,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are happy you had a nice day even tough it was a exhausting day:) Surfing is fun but also a great work out. Hope to see you again!

Satu Mare, Romania
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Wonderfull surf experience with Pro Surfing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Hello everybody,

In 05.09.2012, i have been in a surf trip with "Pro Surfing Company" in the north of Gran Canaria. It was a wonderfull experience for me, i've been to surfin in the Mediteranean, but the Atlantic is different. The guys Paul & Mark & Guille were very good teachers and they have aprox. 20 years of experience in surfing. They put us some videos with surfing techniques, then we learn the basics of surfing on the beach and in a couple of hours we stand up on our boards, surfing the waves. It was a great day, the waves were quite strong, but perfect for learning, Paul & Mark & Guille, were standing next to us in the water trying to improve our skills and i think they did it...their quality of theaching and their experience made me stand up on my board and have fun on the waves.
The equipment were at highly standards, the boards, wetsuits, etc. In conclusion, I trully recomand you, if u travel to Gran Canaria, don't miss a unique experience in surfing with "Pro Surfing Company" you won't regret!

Pro surf teachers, quality equipments and very good wave spots...this is what you will find if you chose "Pro Surf Company" in Gran Canaria.

Have great day & good luck in chasing big waves,

Hope I see you soon guys,

Your friend from Romania,

Bogdan.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Bogdan_Muncus
Hola Bogdan_Muncus,

Great that you enjoyed your time with, We do our best to give everyone the best experience possible.

Thanks for your detailed review and hope to see you again.

Team Pro surfing
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Superb Sand Dune Boarding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had never heard of Sand boarding until I read an article on the plane to Gran Canaria. Looked it up when I landed and booked it.

It was amazing. I am not sporty but was able to pick it up. Fell over a lot but thoroughly enjoyed it. Mark was a great instructor and really patient with me. It was hard work but definitely worth it.

Coming back and telling my friends about it was great too! They took photos and emailed them to me which was lovely so I could share how brilliant it was.

I completely recommend trying sand boarding with Pro Surfing Company!

1 Thank swipetheirshoes
Hola Swipetheirshoes,

Thanks for joining us and reviewing us.

Funny that you came on the Idea by reading it in the plane already. Sand boarding can be quiet a hard work but its a lot of fun at the same time!

Hope to see you again.

Salute,

Team Pro surfing.
Lux
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sandboarding and surf lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

hola amigos :) cuatro semanas a gran canaria and pro surfing was the best thing i could do. at first i took a sandboarding lession. the dune of maspalomas a great. in fact it´s easy to sandboard also you have no experience with a board. important! take sunglasses with you and clothes which are comfortable. sometimes when it's windy the sand fly very high and firm as in our lession. however it was great :)

a few days later I signed up for a surfing lesson. on foot with the surfboard, we went through the dunes to the beach. After extensive but simple declarations of what the surfboard and "standing up" we went into the water. the adrenaline increases when you stand before your first wave.you turn the surfboard and we go :) after the first wave you'll get perfectly you're so proud of you.I advise to everyone at least one day to surf because it is simply an awesome feeling :)) the teacher will give you constantly tips how you can improve yourself. they take time for each individual.

i love it :))

Muchas gracias a los instructores de surf y sin duda volveré

hasta pronto :))

tessy

1 Thank Tessy M
Hola Tessy M,

Thank you for your review.

Great you loved the Sand boarding and the surfing course. Great that you felt the real experience in one day already, this means we did a good job!

Hope you go on with surfing and you will come to show us your new skills!