“Fantastic good - friendly staff !”

Restaurant Chez Vous
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic good - friendly staff !”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My daughter and I found this place on our first night and couldn't wait to go back! Excellent food, good wine and friendly staff who actually smile. We had the degustation menu on the first night and it was probably a bit too much (quantity wise) - but sooo good. Then on our last night we just went for their 21.50 Euro menu. Plenty of choice but we both had fish soup, followed by one filet mignon and one rabbit, then one cheese board and one tarte tatin - delicious. Worth every cent ! Not sure we'll be back to the area but would thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for something a bit special without being pretentious.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jill0310

“The best!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The best meal we've had in playa del ingles. Good quality food and set out with perfection. The chaterbriand was as good as it gets!

2 Thank Jaycharlz
dublin and all over
“French Fancy”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I ate in this restaurant a couple of times on my last trip to Gran Canaria and what a find this place is. The degustation menu is great value at 29.50 with four courses and a glass of fizz. The steak is particularly good here but every course I had there over the two meals was excellent. The food here is way ahead of the general standard that is found on the island and I look forward to many more great meals here when I return again. I would have gladly eaten here every night of my trip.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank TheIrishFella
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“A French Gem.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We'd been in Playa del Ingles for about five days and had eaten a lot of steak so were ready for something different. I noticed Restaurant Chez Vous when we were walking and thought it would be a nice change. It was! We enjoyed a really good meal here at a very reasonable price; they do a daily changing menu which I was not hungry enough to go for so we both went for the €21.50 set menu and it was very good value. Another nice touch, when we arrived we were presented with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine which gave a very good start to the evening.

If you're in Playa del Ingles and are a bit tired of steak or fancy some French style food this is the place to go.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Martin_Langford
London
“Genuine French cooking”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The Chez Vous - which calls itself a bistro rather than a restaurant - is very good indeed. It's located at the lower or Cita Centre end of Av. de Tirajana. Chez Vous certainly more than met my expectations - even after reading the favourable reviews on Trip Advisor. The team is small - as is the restaurant - but very friendly and very comfortable. It wasn't crowded on either night I stopped in - maybe there isn't a very big market for genuine French cooking in Playa del Ingles. More's the pity. On both occasions I had the three course menu - which offered quite a varied range of starters and main course (about 6 or 7 in each). There was a desert choice as well, or the alternative of a selection of high quality French cheeses. The meal was started off on the right foot with a very nice complimentary glass of kir, and each of my dishes - on two evenings - was of the quality one would expect in a good quality French brasserie. All this for 21 euros plus your drinks. I can't wait to try it again.

Visited November 2012