“Great restaurant”

Restaurante Gril Los Porches
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great food for a good price. Loved the oven on the terrace. People are very friendly and speaking good english.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

If you are hungry and love meat then this has to be a must. We had walked past many times, but usually after we'd already eaten, so we made a point to visit. We ordered the grilled pork chop and the grilled chicken breast with a peppercorn sauce. Well.....OMG as a previous review stated I had the most enormous 2 pork chops...enough to feed a family..beautifully char grilled on the open grill, with a baked potato and a big grilled tomato...delicious but too much for me, and I felt so guilty not eating it all, my partner had the equivalent quantity of char grilled chicken breast. We watched so many delicious dishes being served...just make sure you are starving when you go.
Very typical spanish restaurant - don't be put off by the chairs being a little rustic it is a great place to eat...

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food in this restarant surpassed all expectations for both quality and price. It is one restarant Iwill be returing to on my next visit to Gran Canaria.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We hadn't eaten here for a few years and had previously liked it but won't be going back after this visit. We shared a mixed house salad which was 80% shredded lettuce and a few other things seemingly just thrown on. No dressing either. My breaded pork in pepper sauce was dry and bland even with the sauce. My partner's pork tenderloin was large and tasty however his meal was cold. Mine was just warm enough to eat. His had go back and by the time it returned I had finished my meal. Many other places do much better.

1  Thank SteveandGraham
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Having walked past on many occasions, decided to give it a try..And we where not let down.
I chose the menu of the day at 11.90 euro for 3 courses !
My wife had the stuffed sole.
My starter was a lovery sausage soup..then for mains two massive pork chops they wre cooked perfect...Followed by a home made creme caramel..
Lovely food and great location !!!