“I wouldn´t recomend it. Not so good service.”

Restaurante Gril Los Porches
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food was not bad but the service was too bad coordinated. To eat a cold meat when you have the barbeque only some meter away ... it´s simply terrible. We have gone twice ... and we will not go there anymore. Not so cheap ¡¡¡

1  Thank ROCAOL

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We visit every year on holiday. The owners are really friendly, foods are perfect, prices are reasonable. Try Paella with sea foods.

1  Thank Twoedges
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went there for dinner ,friendly and like a family resturant.
Service was good,But my steak was just devine they cooked it to how I wanted it and the price was good too.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went there for lunch, and had the paella, it was just us in the restaurant at the time but I have to say I loved it, really friendly people, lovely food, enough for 2 people for €20 plus sangria. Felt really comfertable there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to Los Porches to celebrate the birthday of a friend. Had not been there before. Atmosphere is like a family restaurant and service is good, quiet and friendly. Food is good too. Not five star, but decent food for a reasonable price. I tried the mixed grill which was way too much for me too finish. It was served with Canarian patatoes (or french fries) and a simple salad for around €15.