“Perfect! We Love this place!”

Restaurante Gril Los Porches
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is our second stay on GC. Los Porches has always shown a great quality in food and a welcoming athmosphere! We can recommend this restaurant without limitations! It's really worth a visit!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Simple, fresh ingredients, cooked to order with quick friendly service, food delivers on taste and pleasing selection of wine, my favourite place to eat on the island!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Nice looking place with a char grill cooking area. Good range of menu options but I personally thought they failed to deliver on taste. Sirloin steak was cooked well, but the meat had no real flavour. It was accompanied by overcooked vegetables. Waiters seemed very chaotic and there were only a few tables full.
We spent the same amount here as we did at Mamma Mia's the previous night and I don't think they were comparable.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very tasty steaks and fish for reasonable price. You have to try it because it's really great place. Try chateaubriand or sirloin steak and you'll never forget it :)

Review collected in partnership with Oktogo.ru
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This restaurant is really to be discovered, I go there very often and they still surprise me with specialty, try their Paella mixta, the best I have eaten in Spain and I took spanish friends with me and they agreed.
Take spanish or canarian, do not stay in international choice boring such as piza ! They have a very good Chateaubriand also.