“Brilliantly consistent!!”
Review of Greek Village

Greek Village
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to "GREEK VILLAGE" We would like to express our appreciation to our patrons and thank them for the years of support and of course we equally thank those of you that are here for the first time. A few words about our establishments: Achieving reputable status and the quality that we are famous for was not easy.We were forced to import our own wide selection of Greek products, seek, the finest available on the island and combine them with our cuisine for a final result of authentic quality.Whether it be from wines, meats, vegetables to sald shrimps, herbs or spices. Our meals are prepared and cooked upon request in order to ensure premium quality and as the wise words said: "quality takes time". We hope you enjoy yourselves. Feel free to ask for any assistance.
Playa del Ingles, Spain
“Brilliantly consistent!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My partner and I have been to this restaurant 3 times now over the last couple of years and every time they deliver great food and great service. We have had a different meal each time and the food is consistently excellent irrespective of what you order. We will definitely return next time.

Visited June 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
“Decent Greek food at average prices”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good, but not great, Greek food in a nice location with great outdoor seating in a more quiet neighborhood than is typical for Playa del Ingles.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank intrepidvoyager01
manchester
“Best meal of the holiday”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Service was very friendly but not intrusive. Food was amazing, especially the Meze starter that can be shared between 2 people. The mousaka was gorgeous. I'll definitely eat there next year.

Visited May 2013
Torremolinos, Spain
“Authentic and delicious.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

There were four of us of whom two were non meat eaters. The restaurant looks a little unprepossessing as it is on a fairly busy road but was comfortable enough. We chose to eat outside and the small amount of evening traffic eventually went unnoticed.
We began with a selection from their starter menu as mezze for four, entirely vegetraian and frankly that would have been enough but we were on holiday and feeling greedy. The choice was fairly standard, hummus, taramasalata, breaded deep fried cheese, stuffed vine leaves and pitta triangles coated with oregano. As a main I had kalamari which was incredibly tender and flavoursome and my partner had the vegetarian moussaka and recommended it. The meat eaters had what looked like a kebab type meat dish and pronounced it good. We finished with a beautiful Greek yoghurt with honey and nuts. I wanted only walnuts and that caused some consternation as the dish had almonds too. It was very very good.
Our friends are very fussy and used to eating in places way out of our league but insisted we return a couple of days later. I never worry if I am recognised again in the restaurant but we were greeted as old friends even after the one visit. We had the mezze again and this time I tried the moussaka. I was not that impressed with it but the calamari of my partner was pronounced very good as were the dishes of the meat eaters. We couldn't wait for the yoghurt and were not disappointed. This time I didn't say to give the almonds a miss but I wish I had, they added nothing to the dish and seemed a separate add on whereas the walnuts integrated well with yoghurt and honey
If a little low on atmosphere and perhaps not in he best location it is nevertheless a restaurant we will go back to. And so will our very fussy friends.

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent but Google Maps has wrong location”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Food was excellent - very fresh and tasty, especially the tzatziki. We've eaten at Mr Greek (south west of Yumbo on Av de Tirajana) on previous visits but the food at the Village was considerably better in my opinion, though a bit more pricey. We'll still go to Mr Greek as it's a bit more relaxed there. At the front of the restaurant is a covered outside terrace which was nice in the hot weather - apart from the coaches offloading hotel guests outside every half hour or so.

It took us a while to find this restaurant - Google Maps shows it located down by the beach - 15 mins walk away from where it actually is. If you look at the centre-top (ie. north) of the Yumbo Centre on Google maps, the street heads north in a curve veering right. The restaurant is on the left hand side of the street.

• Visited May 2013