“A step up from the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante OK

Restaurante OK
Cuisines: Scandinavian, International, European
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Food is International with Icelandic specialties.Friendly Icelandic restaurant with excellent food and extensive gluten free menu. They even offer gluten free pizzas and have a take-away service. Owned by an Icelandic family and the food is reasonable in price but excellent in quality and well recommended. If you sit outside and it is a little cool, there are pashminas to keep the ladies warm.
Sheffield
“A step up from the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Having been a regular visitor to Gran Canaria for many years, I've eaten here before and had a fabulous meal. This time was no different. The food is of a much higher standard than the generally poor offerings in and around the Yumbo Centre. I ordered the meat balls, which were fab! Couldn't fault it at all! I'd eat here every night quite happily.
Thanks again for a lovely night!

• Visited September 2013

Tenby, United Kingdom
“Best meal of my holiday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have been holidaying in Maspalomas for the past 6 years and we've walked passed this restaurant many times, but never actually eaten there. However, I will now be making sure that I eat here every holiday!!

The food was amazing! I had the goat - it was beautiful, and seriously the best meal of my 14 day holiday. Hubby had the liver and he too said it was fantastic.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere was lovely. There were only 3 other occupied tables, but please do not let the lack of people put you off. The food is amazing.

I can't wait for next August to go back!

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Award winning local restaurant, and a must for locals and visitors alike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Living here in Playa del Ingles as I do , and loving my food, you only have to see me to know that !. I can only describe this local award winning restaurant 3 years in a row across Maspalomas is WONDERFUL, from the great menu's,staff,presentation and most importantly the quality of the food. From Thora,Anna,Craig,Frank you will receive the very best,OK is a family run restaurant with BIG International appeal, am I biased ?.you bet I am , so if you fancy a quiet night dinning out, or celebrating a special day with friends, an evening at OK will definately fit the bill, and you won't regret it,so go on give it a whirl, I do frequently.

Bergen, Norway
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Love both the staff and the food! When my friends and I were there one night, we ordered 4 appetizers, 4 main courses and 4 desserts. All that included wine, soda and beer cost only 133 euros (!), included tax. Planning on going back there the next time we´re on Gran Canaria! :)

Cork, Ireland
“Stop Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Really enjoyed this and visited twice in our two weeks on the island.

An Icelandic twist to their cuisine - and I mean that as a compliment. Really friendly staff.

Meal for two adults and 3 kids €100 incl wine.