We stayed here for a week in April and I must say I would defiantly stay here again. The rooms were basic but more than adequate. The location is great, just behind the Yumbo centre and only a short stroll to the beach in the morning, and just over 2 Euro in a cab if you don't fancy walking back to the hotel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and really did not care what nationality you are! as mentioned in other reviews. There is also a nice pool area if you fancy a change from the beach. These apartments are not the height of luxury, but have everything you need and and fantastic vale for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort in Playa del Ingles newly renovated. Something completely different in the heart of Gran Canaria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Walkirias Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walkirias Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Walkirias Resort Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria