“Little piece of Japan in Gran Canaria :)”
Review of Sakura III

Sakura III
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aalborg, Denmark
“Little piece of Japan in Gran Canaria :)”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

During our stay we visited Sakura III restaurant two times. Once with my boyfriend and next day we came with 7 our friends. It was great expecience because everything was very authentic especially the service. We tried several types of sushi but also japanese dishes. I think it was the best sushi we have ever had. It was fresh and really tasty. Also a portion of japanese food was really large and prices were friendly and fair. The only negative part was desert since tiramisu wasnt homemade and didnt taste very good but on the other hand grilled ice cream with pancake was nice. I definitelly reccomend this restaurant if you are fan of Asian food or if you would like to try :)

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Quicklunch

Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom
“Great food- lots of it! ”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Loved our meal at sakura III, but we massively over ordered! The pictures in the menu are helpful, but the portion sizes were bigger than we expected, so we were sat at the end staring at wasted delicious food! The waiter did ask if we wanted to take it away with us, but unfortunately we were going out after so couldn't!

Waiting staff were very friendly and helpful, good with recommendations, and very helpful, telling us which dips were ideal for which food. The menu was a nice mix of sushi (which my friend loves, and I can't stand) and cooked japanese cuisine (which I love!), it was great to find a resturant with so much choice for both of us. Would definately reccomend!

Dublin, Ireland
“Average”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Ate here 2 nights during the holiday. I crave for sushi and japanese food as I dont get allot of it in ireland so i take the opportunity to eat lots of it on holidays.

I think the meats are microwaved because the hot dishes were close to disgusting the sushi was average and its not a cheap restaurant. I had eaten here before 2 years ago and it was much better than. On the second night there I heard the people at the table next to me having a discussion and saying that they wouldn't return again. Neither would I except that its the only japanese in playa del ingles so if I'm on holidays and want Japanese food i have no choice.

Visited May 2014
Netherlands
“Nice Japanese restaurant with very friendly service”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had some nice sushi, spring rolls, beef dish and shrimp tempura in this restaurant.
We enjoyed the sushi and spring rolls very much. The beef dish was okay but the tempura was a bit tasteless. Very nice wine: a bottle of Waltraut Riesling by Torres for only € 22,-. The decoration is typical Japanese with some private dining rooms. After dinner drinks were offered on the house.

• Visited April 2014
Loondon
“Dinner & a spectacle in one”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went for the Sakura Meal (43 euros pp) but it's a must-do thing. You'll spend a couple of hours watching your food being seasoned, prepared and cooked in front of your eyes (you even get to meet your lobster alive before it gets cooked).Take a camera along and enjoy yourselves thoroughly (& if you can catch the piece of omlette thrown at you by the chef, you're better than we were!). BTW - you have to reserve a day of two in advance if you want to see the whole theatre of food cooking.

Visited March 2014