“High quality and fresh japanese cuisine”
Review of Sakura III

Sakura III
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

It is now some years that we go to this restaurant to enjoy a tepanyakki cuisine , they have many different menus and the one called menu mixto B at Eur 25,50 is an incredible 7 course menu ( if I remember correctly ...), mixture of soup, salad, fish, meat, rice and desert,
Everything is of very good quality cooked directly in front of you, very pleasant.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Teppan Yaki chef does not speak much English, but is always polite and a great showman. However if assistance is needed the table service staff speak fluent English.

It is not a cheap experience, but because the quality and quantity is so good we think it is very good value and great entertainment. It is all cooked right in front of you and you are seated around the two teppan yaki grills, so they can cope with about 20 at a sitting.

It is very popular so booking a couple of days in advance is necessary.

Beware the Trip Advisor map shows the wrong location! It is at the junction of Av de Tirajana and Av de Francia.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great restaurant but do yourself a favour and sit inside so you can see the food being cooked in front of you. It's pure theatre. Especially the way they make egg fried rice. The food is cooked fresh in front of you. I went here on the second night of my holiday and had t go back again later in the week. The staff are polite and can't do enough for you. It's not particularly cheap. My girllfriend and I paid about €60 (€30 each) for our set meal and drinks but it was worth it. I always say that you know if you've had a good time if you'd go back. If I was in Playa Del Ingles again I would go back here.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have eaten there a few times and I will probably few more when on holidays in Gran Canaria. The food is good, nice size portions and staff is friendly.

In its market (Japanese food in Gran Canaria) it’s probably the best. However you can have very good food in Gran Canaria for much better value.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We are regularly returning guests. Last time we had a 5-courses menu for 15€ that made us more than satisfied.