“Fantastic place. Staff were”

Aloha Hamburger Bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic place. Staff were so welcoming and made us feel comfortable. A great selection of alcohol which was good quality. Food was beautiful and a good range for varied tastes and dietary needs.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Really great snack food. We shared bbq chicken wings, battered meatballs and chilli cheese fries. Would highly recommend all of them, particularly the meatballs.
Saw the burgers being served to other diners and have promised to come back to give a try.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019

I decided to try their special burger, which was described to me as "pretty American". It was one of the most unabashedly American things I have eaten, with mac'n'cheese, bacon, other cheese, pickels, and other typical burger condiments. They were quick and friendly and I had a very nice visit.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Too bad the meat was so industrial and the bread as well. At least it felt so. Price was not too high so it was ok just to stop by.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 3, 2019

A must for visitors to playa del ingles. My boyfriend and I visited here most evenings and had a delicious cocktail each time. We ate lunch twice and I must say the burgers are delicious. The staff are lovely and could not have been more attentive. My boyfriend said he has not had a better chicken burger.

Date of visit: October 2019