Have just returned from a week here and can honestly say would be happy to return.
Good points -
Staff are very helpful and courteous, and the only issue we had was resolved very satisfactorily by reception staff (We had a problem with wi-fi cutting off early & were given 24 hours free of charge).
Food was faultless - well presented and good choice.
Room was spacious & clean.
Pool area is lovely with nice garden setting and plenty of beds in different areas. Children's pool and play area is really nice.
Bar service was very good and again staff were without exception courteous. I sensed no difference in the way we were treated as AI guests compared to non - AI as mentioned in some other reviews.
Entertainment ranged from good to excellent. One band deserve particular mention - "Salseria" were excellent. It was disappointing that they only played for an hour. I'm sure more people would have got up & danced had they played a bit longer!
Not so good -
1) Air conditioning was not great, either in reception or the room.
2) Non smoking areas are clearly marked but are ignored by a number of guests & no-one seems to enforce this!
Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially for families.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Catarina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- IFA Catarina Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria
- Ifa Catarina Playa Del Ingles