Stayed at Tenesoya for 5 days in february 2013. Really quiet, and only about 5 of the bungalows had guests in, so pool/ sunbeds etc no problem. Apartment was fine- clean, tidy with everything there you might need. Wifi available depending what side of the apartment you were standing in, but at least was there! Little odd not to be manned 24hrs, but ll secure enough. Would stay there again- cheap and cheerful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent accommodation tourist intended exclusively for Gay tourism consisting of 12 units of bungalows with one or two bedrooms surrounded by some excellent and well-kept landscaped common areas where one breathes great peace of mind and good atmosphere. We must not forget its zone of solarium equipped with deckchairs cofortables, wifi zone, showers and an excellent pool whose careful and crystal clear water invites you to dive into it to enjoy a refreshing swim in the radiant sunshine of Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria. Bungalows coquettishly furnished, spacious and comfortable, accommodating up to four people, are equipped with all the details concerning menage, kitchen, clean and comfortable rooms, wonderful toilets and comfortable lounge with sofas, television and stereos, as well as a terrace where you can spend your distended moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Tenesoya Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenesoya Bungalows Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Tenesoya Bungalows Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria