Just got back from a two week holiday (3rd-17th July 2014) from this hotel and it was amazing! It was our first holiday together and it couldn't have been any better. The hotel was lovely and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were gorgeous, spacious and always immaculate; were cleaned every day and although this was sometimes a little annoying it's good to know that they take pride in their hotel. when we arrived there was a bottle of water in the fridge, robes and slippers, which we thought was a nice little touch. We went self catering but ate out most nights except for a few lunches where we found that the kitchenette was more than satisfactory. The pools were also good and there were always sun loungers available. The hotel is in a good area I think and there is a spar just round the corner, to walk to the Yumbo centre takes about 10 minutes but there's also taxis out the front almost always. We went out most nights for dinner and drinks and we loved the Yumbo centre, its a great place minus the annoying people that try to get you into their shops/restaurants/bars, our favourite place to eat out was cosmos or the Italian pizzeria on the top floor! Our only bad point would be that the hotel is very quiet, we would've enjoyed a little music around the pool as it was deadly quiet otherwise, we also weren't very keen on the evening entertainment either, not that they weren't good, just that they had the same people do the same thing each week. However, we will definitely be going back to Gran Canaria at some point, possibly even back to this hotel and we would 100% recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Atlantic View is a popular adults only hotel with a good location in Playa del Inglés, close to a few of Gran Canaria's best golf courses. The hotel has a lovely pool area with three heated pools and offers a variety of activities if you want an active holiday. You can also indulge yourself with a spa treatment or enjoy a good meal at the restaurant followed by a cocktail at the bar. Sunprime Atlantic View is the perfect option if you want to treat yourself to a restful and enjoyable holiday in beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunprime Atlantic View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Atlantic View Suites And Spa
- Sunprime Atlantic View Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Sunprime Atlantic View Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria