I stayed at the Sunprime in August with my boyfriend and it was one of the best hotel's I have ever been to. We had booked self catering but were able to upgrade to all inclusive at 37 euros each per day, which worked out cheaper than the prices we had been getting from the travel agent for all inclusive. The cocktails are amazing and most are included in the all inclusive. I would recommend going to the spa, we went to use the jacuzzi and sauna which was only 6 euros each for the whole day so you can come and go when you please aslong as you show the receipt. The hotel has 3 big pools and one smaller one, there's never any trouble getting a sun lounger because there's so many although you do still have people going out early to save some. The food at the hotel was good, always a good selection at breakfast, dinner and lunch. The night entertainment may not be the best but it's not bad and if you don't fancy it there's plenty of shopping centres that can keep you entertained. I would recommend going to see the sand dunes, they are incredible to see! I'm sure you can get a taxi to them but we decided to walk (about 15-20 mins away). If you leave the hotel and turn right and follow the road around and keep going straight at every round about you'll soon come across the riu palace maspalomas hotel which has a path that will lead you to them. We also went to Holiday World one of the nights, if you don't mind heights then would recommend going on the Ferris wheel as the view is lovely, however the night we went it was a bit windy so was a bit scary when it stopped at the top. Mightn't have a lot in it but it kept us entertained for a night and was enjoyable.
We went on two trips on our holiday, one was the canarian combo which was a great day out! just watch out when on the boat, if you're on the bottom deck you may get soaked so be careful with cameras and phones if your standing at the front. We also went to the moonlight cinema in Meloneras(4 euros in taxi) which was different but very good!
Overall the hotel was amazing and very peaceful :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Atlantic View is a popular adults only hotel with a good location in Playa del Inglés, close to a few of Gran Canaria's best golf courses. The hotel has a lovely pool area with three heated pools and offers a variety of activities if you want an active holiday. You can also indulge yourself with a spa treatment or enjoy a good meal at the restaurant followed by a cocktail at the bar. Sunprime Atlantic View is the perfect option if you want to treat yourself to a restful and enjoyable holiday in beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunprime Atlantic View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Atlantic View Suites And Spa
- Sunprime Atlantic View Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Sunprime Atlantic View Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria