My boyfriend and I came home on Sunday 19th August after a week self catering at this hotel. I don't know how ANYONE can give this hotel a bad review because it is absolutely perfect! 4 swimming pools, one of which is set up like a beach with sand. All of the pools are 'walk in pools' and are shallow enough if you would like to read your book in the pool! All of this is set amongst beautiful grounds filled with flowers and trees.
When inside the hotel it has stunning and modern décor. The bar serves a range of cocktails, beers etc. One night we also tried the buffet, as we were self catering we thought we would try it at least once, and we were not disappointed! That night was a 'Mexican theme' night and the range of starters, mains and desserts was fantastic! Not the mention the fact that you could pour as much wine, beer and soft drinks as much as you like!
If you enjoy a bit of nightlife then I suggest you take a taxi to the 'Kasbah' centre which is full of restaurants, bars and nightclubs (if your into nightclubs). We visited here almost every night and visited Molly Malones Irish pub which was good fun! Taxis are always available outside the hotel and it only costs 3 euros a taxi to visit this centre! The hotel is a 5/10 minute taxi ride away from any centre which is brilliant.
The hotel was spotlessly clean and was absolute bliss with no screaming children around the place! I don't know how people can criticise this hotel as it is absolutely amazing. Will definitely be going back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Atlantic View is a popular adults only hotel with a good location in Playa del Inglés, close to a few of Gran Canaria's best golf courses. The hotel has a lovely pool area with three heated pools and offers a variety of activities if you want an active holiday. You can also indulge yourself with a spa treatment or enjoy a good meal at the restaurant followed by a cocktail at the bar. Sunprime Atlantic View is the perfect option if you want to treat yourself to a restful and enjoyable holiday in beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunprime Atlantic View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Atlantic View Suites And Spa
- Sunprime Atlantic View Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Sunprime Atlantic View Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria