Lovely apartments, well maintained and modern. Daily maid service. The pool area was excellent nice & quiet. Sun went in around the pool at 4.45 the area was in shade but we went up to the sun roof where the sun was out until 6.30 plus! The area was quiet but there were a few restaurants we ate our first meal while sitting 3 metres from the sea! We walked along either the coast or top road into San Agustin which took 15 mins again 4 restaurants unless you went to eat in the shopping centre. We also walked along the coast to playa del ingles which took just over an hour and ate 3 times in guarapo11 excellent all round! Starters,Paella, kebabs, chicken. Large portions couldn't manage a dessert! Taxi back 5 euros bus 2.80 for 2. Don't go into the centre like Blackpool we went for a look touts, drinks rip off! Weather lovely, friendly English speaking staff, place nice & quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Apartments MarinaSol & Aqua Spa, a comfortable apartment resort with spa on the beach of Morro Besudo, lying between Playa Aguila and San Agustin. Designed to the detail, it provides a new concept of holidays and wellbeing. Visit our new restaurant "Restaurante El Molino". Enjoy the comfort of an apartment in Gran Canaria, with spa and fitness centre, at an incredible price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos MarinaSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Marinasol San Agustin
- Aparthotel Marinasol Hotel San Agustin
- Apartamentos MarinaSol San Agustin, Gran Canaria