Just returned from the Marinasol after spending 4 days with my 21 year old daughter. As has already been said the area is not ideal but we found the 15 minute walk to San Agustin very pleasant and did it every night before we got a taxi into Playa Del Ingles.
The apartments were very spacious and modern. The rooms were spotless and we were brought a toaster when we asked at reception. We booked into the spa on a rainy morning and found it to be very good with modern facilities.The pool area was nice with plenty beds and parasols.
The reception staff were very pleasant and helpfull. All in all a good standard of hotel for the money. We would not return due to the quiet location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Apartments MarinaSol & Aqua Spa, a comfortable apartment resort with spa on the beach of Morro Besudo, lying between Playa Aguila and San Agustin. Designed to the detail, it provides a new concept of holidays and wellbeing. Visit our new restaurant "Restaurante El Molino". Enjoy the comfort of an apartment in Gran Canaria, with spa and fitness centre, at an incredible price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartamentos MarinaSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Marinasol San Agustin
- Aparthotel Marinasol Hotel San Agustin
- Apartamentos MarinaSol San Agustin, Gran Canaria