We have just returned from a Christmas break in this Hotel, we found it very clean and modern as it has recently been refurbished, and in fact still ongoing but no problem to the guests, the rooms were cleaned regularly and towels changed about every 2/3 days , the sheets I believe could have been changed once during the week...We went AI so we didn't pay for use of the TV or the Aircon but we did have to pay for the safe (2 euros a day) situated in the room..The food? well what can I say, breakfast was quite good although the bread was left uncovered and therefore very dry, a good selection , Lunch? well that was mainly salad at the pool bar although on our first day the Chef came to the pool bar area and made a lovely Paella.. Dinner? all i can say is don't go there , Christmas day we had Avacodo and prawns( which was very nice) but the main course was Turkey with CHIPS and uncooked stuffed marrow,( we ended up eating a t local restaurants for our last few evenings where we got beautifully presented meals consisting of 3 courses and a drink from 8.50 euros upwards ), Peppy the restaurant manager was ok but blew hot and cold, sometimes would speak to us and another time would barely grunt when we spoke to him.. Jesus the entertainments Guy was great , he tried so hard to get people involved but wasn't having a lot of luck...I would say to anyone thinking of going there go self catering or bed and breakfast..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very quiet hotel. Very close to the beach. Ideal for walking and disconnecting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Folias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Folias Hotel San Agustin
- Aparthotel Folias San Agustin
- Hotel Folias San Agustin, Gran Canaria