We stayed here in Jan 2013 for over a week, we got the feeling that the hotel catered mainly for the German market although this did not make much difference to our holiday. The Foyer of the hotel is spectacular and the hotel is very clean and friendly and everyone who spoke a little English were friendly. The rooms are slightly dated as is the Bar area. We felt like after dinner the bar staff just wanted shut and have an early night so we used to go to the nearby shopping centre area later on, only a few minutes walk so no problem. This hotel is in a very nice position especially if you like a walk on the sea front and not be in a very busy area.
We had a BBQ quite often and on two occasions the sausages were not cooked but no one seemed to be bothered when we mentioned it. On the whole the food was lovely and the restaurant staff look after you very well. The pool area is lovely and spacious and the gardens lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin Beach Club is a superior 4 star hotel located on the beachfront in a quiet area of San Agustin. This exclusive hotel is beautifully furnished to create the ambience of a ship cruise and the majority of the 57 perfectly equipped rooms have a sea view. Between other facilities and services are the open reception 24 hours, free WIFI access in the reception area, different bars, principal restaurant, restaurant a la carte, a Wellness center and Room service (limited timetable). The hotel features a good range of on-site facilities to ensure an unforgettable stay for all who visit such as a small gym, sauna and a fresh water outdoor jacuzzi. Outside, there are 2 open-air swimming pools (one fresh water and other sea water) which are surrounded by terraces, making it an ideal place to soak up the sun, while the restaurant and the bars provide delicious cuisine, exotic cocktails and a relaxed atmosphere. The en suite guest rooms are spacious and well appointed with all of the modern amenities you would expect of a hotel of its class, including air conditioning and satellite TV. The airport is 25 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Agustin Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Augustin Beach Club Hotel San Agustin
- San Augustin Beach Hotel
- San Agustin Beach Club Gran Canaria